Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cleopatra VII


Cleopatra VII: Daughter of the Nile

Kristiana Gregory; Scolastic


Summary: This is the fictional story of Cleopatra. At twelve years old Cleopatra "writes" this story in her own hand. She starts and twelve and explains all the trials she has to go through throughout her life. She describes her everyday life as a royal daughter and all the duties and tasks she is expected to perform. As her life progresses she must deal with more important things...men. She takes the reader with her on her journey through her entire life.


Personal Review: Personally I have always been a great fan of Cleopatra. I really liked this book because it is a very factual book. I always liked the way it was written from her voice, which added a very nice touch. I liked the fact that is was very descriptive while still covering so much material. I really liked this book, and I would recommend it to any person who wanted to learn while they enjoyed their reading experience.
WARNING: It is a tween book!

No comments:

Post a Comment