Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wicked Lovely


Wicked Lovely

Melissa Marr; HarperTeen


Summary: A young girl that can see fairies is suddenly being followed by them. She as always been able to see them, but they have never followed her. She has finally got things going good for her. Her best friend is slowing becoming her best friend and she couldn't be happier. Suddenly she finds herself being pursued by the fairy king. He tells her that they must fall in love and she must take an oath to be the fairy queen or all the fairies will die and their world will cease to exist. Can she leave her new life behind and give up her new found love, or will she sacrifice all she has to save a world she has been trying to avoid all her life?
Personal Review: I really liked this book. I found that it was very realistic and could easily be applied to making real life decisions. The whole interweaving of the fairy world with the real world was really intriguing. I found the story as a whole to be very entertaining. I found myself wanting more and more. I am looking forward to the next book!
WARNING: Contains some mild language.


No comments:

Post a Comment