Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An Abundance of Katherines


An Abundance of Katherines
John Green; Penguin Group

Summary: After Colin, a child prodigy, is dumped by his nineteenth Katherine, and doesn't know what to do next in life. Nineteen Katherines later Colin sets out on a journey with his best friend to find some meaning in his life. They end up in a little town in Tennessee, living with Lindsey Lee Wells and her mother Hollis. Will Colin find that Eureka moment he has been searching for?

Personal Review: This book was such a fun read. I laughed throughout the whole book. I found it very clever how John Green wrote the book. I really liked how he would add little explanations at the bottom of the pages. I also liked at the end of the book how he had explanations of the previous diagrams and phrases in the book. This book kept me laughing, and it was very clever.

WARNING: Language

No comments:

Post a Comment