Wednesday, November 11, 2009

War Is...


War Is… by Marc Aronson and Patty Campbell
 Published by Candlewick


Summary: This is a compilation of essays, newspapers, plays, and interviews of soldiers and their opinions on war. It ranges from people who are totally against war, to those men and women who plead for our support and prayers. There are also warnings to those who want to join up.

Personal Review: I really enjoyed reading this book. At first it was hard to get into, but once I got going I really liked it. I liked how there were different views of war. It really touched me the letters from the troops and their feelings towards war and what goes on. It was also interesting to read about the lives of women in war.

WARNING: Cussing. War scenes. Violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment