Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Splendor


Splendor by Anna Godbersen
Harper Books


**Spoiler Alert**

Summary: This is the last book in the Luxe  series. It is still written from the five main character’s perspectives. By this time Elizabeth is married and about to have a baby. She is finds out new things about her first husband. Diana and Henry unite in Cuba, but are sent home and have to figure out to try and be together. Penelope’s eye is now set on a prince. Carolina is in love with Leland and awaits a proposal. How will the story end?

Personal Review: I loved this book!!! I was so happy to see how it finally all worked out. I was a bit sad to have to leave these characters. This is one of my favorite series. It was way entertaining and it kept me guessing the whole time. I was totally surprised by the ending, but I loved it!

WARNING: More scandalous affairs. Smoking and drinking. Tons of drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment