Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Lightning Thief



The Lightning Thief by Rick

Published by Miramax

Summary: Percy Jackson is a boy with ADD and dyslexia, and is always getting in trouble in school. He finds out that he is a demigod, son of Poseidon. He must go on a journey to find Zeus’s lightning bolt that has been stolen. He faces many monsters and troubles. The story is Percy’s journey to try and find who he is while trying to please his God father.


Personal Review: Being as I love Greek mythology I had to read this book. I was not disappointed! I loved the book. I cannot wait to read the rest of the books. I love that Rick Riordan took a boy with ADD and dyslexia and turned him into a hero. I would recommend this to young adults and adults!


WARNING: Violence. Addicting book!

No comments:

Post a Comment