Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Keturah and Lord Death

Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt
Published by Front Street



Summary: Keturah gets lost in the forest and comes face to face with Death. She makes a deal with death that if she can find her true love by the next day he will let her live. She goes on a journey to find her true love and if she doesn’t she will have to marry Death. It is a story of love, journey, inspiration and Death.


Personal Review: This is one of my very favorite books! I love it! Obviously I would recommend it to everyone. It is a quick read, and the ending will totally take you by surprise. I don’t cry in a lot of books and I cried like a baby at the end of this book. I really enjoyed this book, every single page!


WARNING: You might fall in love with Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment