Monday, December 14, 2009

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Published by Scholastic Press


Summary: In a place called Panem there are twelve districts. In each of these districts one boy and one girl are chosen to participate in the "Hunger Games." In the games each tribute must fight one another to the death, the last tribute standing wins fame and food. After taking the place of her sister, Katniss becomes one of those tributes. Also from her district is Peeta, the boy who saved her life. A rule change comes into effect and if gives Katniss and Peeta the opportunity to win together, but first they have to survive the games and the others that are after their lives.

Personal Review: My new favorite book!!! Need I say more? This book kept me on the edge of my bed the whole night. I could not put it down. I even cried in this book. The whole night I dreamt of fighting for my life. This book is really intense and everyone should have to read this!

WARNING: Killing, Violence, Graphic images in a mind like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment