Monday, December 14, 2009

Cherry Ames: Army Nurse


Cherry Ames: Army Nurse by Helen Wells
Published by Springer Publishing Company

 Summary: Cherry Ames is at is again! She is just graduating and now she has a big decision to make. Should she stay home and practice her nursing, or should she enlist in the military. After analyzing every option Cherry enlists in the army without knowing where she will be sent. After some very intense training Cherry is shipped off to Panama City, where many new and wonderful adventures await her!

Personal Review: I am not going to lie, I had a hard time staying focused on this book. It was very humorous, and I know it was not intended to be. It was interesting to read and it made me be more appreciative of the talent writers have today. I would not recommend this book to people with ADD.

WARNING: Exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment