Monday, December 14, 2009

First Boy

First Boy by Gary D. Schmidt
Read by Jesse Berns; An Unbridged Production
 
Summary: After the death of his grandfather, his only guardian, Cooper has all responsibility thrust on him. With no one to help him Cooper must run the dairy farm. Soon a politician comes into town and ask Cooper to be part of his campaign. Cooper has his responsibility at the farm, but the politician seems bound and determined to have Cooper on his campaign, but why?

Personal Review: This was my first time listening to an audio book. I am not going to lie I had a hard time staying focused. I really thought the story was good, and the plot was interesting. I just wish the narrator would have had a more exciting voice.

WARNING: If you have ADD stay away. Boring voice might put you to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment